About the NCCN Radiation Therapy Compendium™
The NCCN Radiation Therapy Compendium™ includes information designed to support clinical decision-making around the use of radiation therapy in patients with cancer and is based directly on the NCCN Guidelines.
The NCCN Radiation
Therapy Compendium™ clinical parameters include:
- Indications, Modalities,
- Clinical scenario,
- RT dosing regimens,
- Clinical notes,
- Disease stage,
- Rationale for treatment techniques,
The NCCN Radiation Therapy Compendium™includes treatment recommendations found in the current NCCN Guidelines, which include:
- 2D/3D conformal external beam radiation therapy (EBRT),
- Intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT),
- Intra-operative radiation therapy (IORT),
- Stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS)/stereotactic body radiotherapy (SBRT)/stereotactic ablative body radiotherapy (SABR),
- Image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT),
- Low dose-rate (LDR)/high dose-rate (HDR) brachytherapy,
- and particle Proton beam therapy.
The NCCN Radiation Therapy Compendium™ is accessible through a subscription-based searchable user interface and includes a full complement of radiation therapy recommendations found in the current Guidelines. The NCCN Radiation Therapy
Compendium™ is reviewed on a continual basis to ensure that the recommendations take into account the most current evidence, and is recognized by public and private insurers as an authoritative reference for radiation oncology coverage policy.