Transparency of the NCCN Guidelines Development Process
NCCN has the following processes in place to ensure transparency of the NCCN Guidelines update process.
- The dates for all scheduled NCCN Guidelines Panel meetings are posted on the NCCN website.
- The transparency document includes changes made to the NCCN recommendations for drugs or biologics and all requests received as a submission request. The transparency document includes the following:
- The Guidelines page and request
- A short summary of the Panel discussion
- The rationale for the change, including references
- The results of the Panel vote for each of the changes listed
- All external submission requests are made publically available on the NCCN website.
- The NCCN Disclosure Policies and Potential Conflicts of Interest is a comprehensive policy for disclosure of financial relationships and for management of potential conflicts of interest.